- Shower before entering the pool: It is important to wash off before entering the pool to remove sweat, dirt or other substances on your body that may contaminate the water.
- No running: Running near the pool can be dangerous and can cause you to slip and fall. Always walk slowly and carefully around the edge of the pool.
- No jumping in shallow areas: Always check the water depth before jumping. Only jump in areas marked for jumping and make sure the water is deep enough.
- Do not use glass containers: Glass can break and cause injuries. Use plastic or other unbreakable containers for food and drink.
- No smoking: Smoking is not permitted in or around the pool as it poses a hazard and may be uncomfortable for other swimmers.
- Follow the instructions of the rescuer: Always follow the instructions given by the rescuer. They are there to ensure the safety of all swimmers.